Three pieces of release paper.
In this article we will talk about appying our pieces that have three instead of two pieces of release paper.
In this guide we will take you through the process of applying a piece that comes on three pieces of release paper.
As always start out by cleaning the skin where you’re going to apply your prosthetic. Then follow these steps to apply your piece.
- Start by picking your piece up and holding it by one end so that the rest of the piece is now hanging.
- With one hand still holding the piece at one end with your other hand completely peel away the entire middle section of paper.
- Now that the middle section is exposed grab the other end with the release paper on it so as to hold the piece steady.
- You can now place the middle of the piece onto the skin and press firmly to create a good bond.
- Grab the second piece of the release paper that’s on one end and slowly peel the piece off the release paper by rolling the prosthetic onto the skin.
- Press this piece firmly onto the skin.
- Finaly grab the third piece of the release paper that’s on the other end and slowly peel the piece off the release paper by rolling the prosthetic onto the skin.
- Press firmly onto the skin completing the application
- Blend the edge with a q-tip and acetone.
- Using a red sponge stipple pros aid cream on the edge of the piece.
- Lightly powder and carefully remove the excess.
- Seal with blue marble
- Paint and finish